*REVISED MEETING NOTICE
You are hereby notified that the City of Salem Open Space & Recreation Plan Update Advisory Group will meet on Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 2:00 P.M. via remote participation.
Watching the Public Meeting Remotely:
- Follow this direct link or go to https://zoom.us/ and enter meeting ID
- 898 1040 1689 and password 072595 when prompted.
- Dial toll-free 877-853-5257 and enter meeting ID 898 1040 1689 and password 072595 when prompted.
- Review of revised land inventory
- Discussion of a new standardized tool for AG members to further provide updates
- Discussion of public survey design
- For post-AG meeting, shared online document, crowdsourcing of draft questions
- Survey to be paired with the public forum; as the primary form of standardized community input; and to run for 4 weeks after the forum
- Discussion of public forum
- Target month, format, and content ideas
- Next steps
Project webpage: PublicInput.com/SalemOSRP
Persons requiring auxiliary aids and services for effective communication such as sign language interpreter, an assistive listening device, or print material in digital format or a reasonable modification in programs, services, policies, or activities, may contact the City of Salem ADA Coordinator as soon as possible and no less than 2 business days before the meeting, program, or event.