Salem residents & property owners (with ID or tax bill) can recycle e-waste quarterly at Salem High School, 77 Willson St.
Please stay in your vehicle the whole time and have your items ready to unload in your trunk, truck bed or hatchback – items will not be unloaded from car seats. Please have your cash or check ready.
RECYCLE ANYTHING WITH A PLUG
* $20 for each TV, monitor, microwave oven
* $20 for each Freon appliance – fridge, AC, freezer, dehumidifier
* $20 for exercise equipment – treadmill, bike, elliptical, etc.
* Cash or check payable to vendor, RMG Enterprise
* ALL other electronics FREE: computer tower, laptop, tablet, cell phone, small appliances, household electronics, printer, fax, VCR, CD player, etc.
Please NO commercial drop-offs or white goods (including washers, dryers, stoves). Call Waste Management at 800-972-4545 to schedule a free white good curbside pickup.
NOTE: E-items containing mercury, along with fluorescent bulbs, can be brought to Salem DPS, 5 Jefferson Ave., during City business hours.