Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Salem Harbor Port Authority will be held on Thursday, May 5, at 5:00 p.m. via remote participation in accordance with Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021 and as amended by Chapter 22 of the Acts of 2022.
Every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means. In the event that we are unable to do so on matters not requiring a public hearing, we will post on the City of Salem’s website an audio or video recording, transcript, or other comprehensive record of proceedings as soon as possible after the meeting.
Individuals may participate remotely in the meeting via a remote participation platform called Zoom. Members of the public and/or parties with a right and/or requirement to attend this meeting may access the remote participation meeting through any one of the following ways:
- Follow this link or enter it into your web browser to join the meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83787712434?pwd=Z0cya0tnUTg5M09EYTVVQk1nTURJdz09
- Follow this link or enter it into your web browser to open the Zoom website at https://zoom.us/join. Enter meeting ID # “837 8771 2434” as directed on the webpage followed by password “922374”, if directed to do so.
- Participants can dial a toll-free phone number at 877-853-5257 to join the meeting. When prompted, enter meeting ID # “837 8771 2434” followed by meeting password “922374” and follow the instructions to join the meeting.
Public Comment Protocol:
Members of the public who wish to address the Port Authority or make a comment may do so only when called upon during the open public comment portion of the meeting. When the time comes, the Meeting Chair or Staff Member will announce that the floor is now open for public comment. If accessing the meeting using a computer or other smart device and you wish to make a comment, please utilize the “Raise Hand” feature that can be found next to your name on the screen and ‘raise your hand’ then wait to be called upon for comment. Please make sure to remember to turn your microphone on and unmute yourself before raising your hand. Those participating by dialing in from their phones my also utilize the “Raise Hand’ feature of this platform by pressing “*9” on your keypad.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate this challenging situation for our community and the world.
- Call to Order
- Hybrid Meeting Overview
- Staff/Authority Updates:
- Harbor Plan/DPA Master Plan
- Offshore Wind
- Schedule Updates
- Project Funding
- Salem Ferry Terminal Building
- HM Report
- Public Comment
- Approval of Minutes