Salem Redevelopment Authority Meeting
Salem Redevelopment Authority Meeting Agenda, March 8, 2023
Salem Redevelopment Authority
Wednesday, March 8, 2023 – 6:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Salem Redevelopment Authority will be held on Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 6:00 p.m. via remote participation in accordance with Chapter 107 of the Act of 2022.
No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but the public can listen and or view this meeting while in progress via the remote participation platform Zoom, through any one of the following ways:
- Go to the website link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88478114235?pwd=amlLTXVFQ3JUYlRuR2hxaVl1U3BFUT09 or
- Go to the website link https://www.zoom.us/join and enter meeting ID 884 7811 4235 and passcode 605645, or
- Dial toll-free phone number 877-853-5257. When prompted enter meeting ID 884 7811 4235. Those only dialing in will not have access to the direct video feed of the meeting but can follow along with the project materials available for download at: SRA Meeting Materials.
Members of the public attending this meeting will be allowed to make comments if they wish to do so, during the portion of the meeting designated for public comment. If you would like to make a comment, please use the ‘Raise Hand’ feature; if you are dialing in, please press *9 to raise your hand. The Chair of the Authority, with the assistance of City Staff, will provide all participants who have raised their hands with an opportunity to speak.
Executive Director’s Report
Projects in the Urban Renewal Area
- 152 Washington Street: Small Project Review – Review DRB Recommendation for façade improvements including painting, removal of existing fabric canopies, and installation of new canopies for Dunkin’.
- 27 Charter Street: Small Project Review – Removal of existing and installation of new rooftop telecommunications infrastructure for AT&T.
- Redevelopment of the Historic Courthouses and the Crescent Lot: Update on Project Status
- SRA Financials
Approval of Minutes
- February 8, 2023
- DRB: March 22
- SRA: April 12
Adjournment of Regular Meeting
Know your rights under the Open Meeting Law M.G.L. c. 39 §23B and City Ordinance Sections 2-028 through 2-2033.
Persons requiring auxiliary aids and services for effective communication such as sign language interpreter, an assistive listening device, or print material in digital format or a reasonable modification in programs, services, policies, or activities, may contact the City of Salem ADA Coordinator as soon as possible and no less than 2 business days before the meeting, program, or event.