Scholarship & Education Committee
Monday, September 12, 2022
Pursuant to Chapter 107 of the Acts of 2022, this meeting of the Salem Scholarship & Education Committee will be conducted via remote participation to the greatest extent possible. Specific information and the general guidelines for remote participation by members of the public and/or parties with a right and/or requirement to attend this meeting can be found on the city’s website, at www.salemma.gov.
For this meeting, members of the public who wish to watch, listen or provide comment during the meeting may do so in the following manner:
- Follow this link or enter it into your browser to join the meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87817151779?pwd=Q2FoaHoyOGFHcndMVVpRRDdmRExNdz09
- Follow this link or enter it into your web browser to open the Zoom website at https://zoom.us/join. Enter meeting ID 878 1715 1779 directed on the webpage and click “Join”. Follow the on-screen instructions to join the meeting. Enter password 228911.
- Participants can dial the toll-free phone number 877-853-5257 to join the meeting. When prompted, enter meeting ID 878 1715 1779 and the follow the instructions to join the meeting. Password is 228911.
If any public comment is permitted, members of the public who have “raised their hand” in Zoom will be called on by the chair to offer comment. In order to raise a hand, member of the public using the Zoom computer or phone application may click the “Raise Hand” button; members of the public dialing in may press “*9” to raise their hand to speak.
No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means. In the event that we are unable to do so, despite best efforts, we will post on the city’s website an audio or video recording, transcript, or other comprehensive record of proceedings as soon as possible after the meeting.
- Call to Order
- Approval of August 1, 2022 meeting minutes
- Financial update
- Old business
- Fundraising updates
- Thank you letters policy
- New business
- Set October meeting date due to holiday
Next meeting TBD
Know your rights under the Open Meeting Law M.G.L. c. 30A §§18-25 and City Ordinance Sections 2-2028 through 2-2033. Persons requiring auxiliary aids and services for effective communication such as sign language interpreter, an assistive listening device, or print material in digital format or a reasonable modification in programs, services, policies, or activities, may contact the City of Salem ADA Coordinator as soon as possible and no less than 2 business days before the meeting, program, or event.