MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
Notice is hereby given that the Community Preservation Committee will hold a
Public Meeting on
Tuesday, February 13, 2024 at 6:00 P.M. via remote participation
in accordance with Chapter 2 of the Acts of 2023.
Individuals may participate remotely in the meeting via a remote participation platform called Zoom. Members of the public and/or parties with a right and/or requirement to attend this meeting may access the remote participation meeting through any one of the following ways:
- To use the website link, click here https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85043698808?pwd=d2kzcGIzZU1PVmhWcVpaTkVNRFRBQT09 or copy it into your web browser to join the meeting; or
- Go to the website link https://zoom.us/join and enter Webinar ID # 850 4369 8808 and enter Password 298367; or
- Dial the toll-free phone number 877-853-5257. When prompted, enter Webinar ID # 850 4369 8808, followed by the meeting password 298367, if directed. Those only dialing in will not have access to the direct video feed of the meeting.
Providing Public Comment During the Meeting:
Members of the public attending this meeting virtually will be allowed to make comments, if they wish to do so, during the portion of the meeting designated for public comment. During portions of the meeting in which public comment is permitted, members of the public who have “raised their hand” in Zoom will be unmuted and called on to offer comment. In order to raise a hand, members of the public using the Zoom computer or phone application may click the “Raise Hand” button; members of the public dialing in may press the star key followed by the number nine (*9), to raise their hand to speak. Attendees will be called on by their screenname or the last 3 digits of their telephone number. When called on, the moderator will ask the attendee to unmute their device and provide their full name, address and comment for the record.
COMMUNITY PRESERVATION COMMITTEE
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2024
- Public Comment
- Approval of minutes of 1/09/24
- Review and Vote on Determination of Eligibility Applications received (applications viewable here)
- Next meetings:
- Tuesday, March 12, 2024, 6:00pm
- Tuesday, April 9, 2024, 6:00pm
Persons requiring auxiliary aids and services for effective communication such as sign language interpreter, an assistive listening device, or print material in digital format or a reasonable modification in programs, services, policies, or activities, may contact the City of Salem ADA Coordinator as soon as possible and no less than 2 business days before the meeting, program, or event.
Know Your Rights Under the Open Meeting Law, M.G.L. c. 30A §18-25, and City Ordinance Sections 2-2028 through 2-2033