FOREST RIVER POOL PASS / MEMBERSHIP
The Park and Recreation Commission has voted that SALEM RESIDENTS ONLY may purchase the Season pool passes. Passes are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Season passes can be purchased ON-LINE
2023 dates to be announced soon
Resident Daily Pass $5.00
Resident Youth (Ages 3-17 years) $25.00
Resident Individual (18+) $50.00
Resident Senior (Age 60+) $40.00
Resident Family Pass (All living in same household) $125.00
*Out of town guests must be accompanied by a resident and pay the daily guest pass fee: Adult $10, Children $5
Financial assistance is available. Please email email@example.com for additional information.
Pool Passes do not guarantee admittance.
Pool capacity is at the discretion of the lifeguards and YMCA staff.
The YMCA’s number one priority at all swimming pools and waterfronts is keeping children and families safe. Below is a list of pool expectations and rules to ensure everyone is safe when using the Forest River pool. Please reach out to Peter Kwong with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
The YMCA will manage the following:
• Children under the age of ten must be accompanied by an adult.
• Non-swimming youth must wear personal flotation devices (PFD). A limited amount is available at the pool.
• Lifeguard directions and instructions are followed at all times
• Weather is tracked using radar and the pool will close due to inclement weather when there is electrical activity/lightning within a 10 mile radius. • Swim tests are required for all patrons under the age of 16.
• At all times, lifeguards will work to create an environment conducive for all patrons present.
• Swim diapers are required and must be worn and are not provided by the pool staff.
• Non PFDs, i.e.Inflatable water devices and toys are not allowed.
• The pool facility has capacity limits and will be monitored to keep maximum capacity to 250 people.
• Food is not allowed on the pool deck, however there is a concession stand outside of the pool area.*
• Free swim lessons & registrations available through the YMCA. Info: http://apm.activecommunities.com/northshoreymca/Activity_Search/40106 If you have issues registering, please reach out to Peter Kwong : email@example.com
• Private pool rentals Limited availability on Mondays, Saturday & Sunday 10am-12pm, and Tuesday evenings, 6-8pm
$250 per hour for under 50 people
$350 per hour for under 100 people
$500 per hour for under 200 people
Minimum of 2 hours required to book an event