Claim Form

Upload file: 

How do I file a claim for damage resulting from a pot hole or a fall on a city sidewalk?

Download the above claim form or you may pick one up at the City Clerk's Office Room #3.   

Please read the instructions first. 

Then, file the claim with the City Clerk's Office. Note: road defect claims must be filed within 30 days from the time of the accident.  Please include any back-up i.e. invoices, bills, estimates with your claim to support the amount you are seeking.